Sunday, June 6, 2010

Some work for clients...

So I've been hard at work.... This has been a very busy few weeks for me. The fringe arts have opened a new store and I've been making pieces for them (but thats for another blog) and I've been teaching and doing commisions.
So in this post, I tell you this: These beauties gave me sleepless nights. Escuse the bad photo's byt the way. I need to take my camera for a service, anyone know of somewhere good?
So these rings are for two ladies I know. Very close to my heart. These are just very simple rings with each of their birthstones. The top one is a cusion cut citrine, the birthstone for Novemeber (Mine incidentally).
And this beauty is a star ruby (took me hours to photograph the star), which is the birthstone for July. They also asked me to make two pendants for the one's nieces. These are the little hearts.
The one lady has a similar pendant that I made, her nieces wanted ones aswell. But she didn't want them to have the same. So what I did was I painted the inside of the pendant with glasspaint (this is a new favourite of mine), each of their favourite colours. I am very impressed with these pieces.

No comments: