Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sneak peak...naughty naughty

Well I've been hard at work doing commissions for clients and working hard on my latest stock for The Fringe Arts and getting it ready for them. As well as doing work for my degree... Which sadly has been going slower than I want it to.
So without further wait I can present a sneak peak of 3 of the pieces available from Fringe. Showing off the rest would be cheating... tsk tsk go have a look.

So these are the pics. Two pendants and a pair of earrings. I'm quite chuffed with how they came out. There are similar pieces at the shop as well. Hehehe, I know... Naughty

So go have a look folks, let me know what you think and check out my facebook page for the rest of the pics.
But after seeing all the hard work my fellow bloggers and tweeters have put in (Nina, Emma and Theresa) I feel I have to start doing more work... So hopefully next blog will have a few pics of my completed workshop... Let's hold thumbs

No comments: