Thursday, December 22, 2011

Xmas shopping suggestions

For those last minute Xmas monkeys and the shopping that comes with it.
I was asked by friend for my pick of Xmas shopping places.
Why? Cause Designers know our stuff (or so I've heard)
So here's a list of my favourite places to go buy things:

If you like design and a mix of everything I suggest:

The Fringe Arts (99B Kloof Street and Alfred Mall, V&A Waterfront)
and
The Haas Collective (67 Rose Street)

Between the two they stock the biggest collection of contemporary designers in Cape Town!
And surprise surprise they have my jewellery (hint hint nudge nudge)

Then for those who like sweet things:
Emporio Leone (In the Cape Quarter and V&A Waterfront)
Yummy!!
aaand Charly's Bakery (Harrington Square)
Do yourself a favour, wicked chocolate cake... nuff said.

For the art fancies:
The Deckle Edge (Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock)
damn, they have everything....
The Vintage monkeys aren't forgotten!


My Brothers girlfriend introduced me to this site, The Suitcase, it is amazing!
Go check it out, affordable clothes that look awesome!
And Monoko! (89 Kloofnek Road)
Great clothing, awesome accessories!
(yeah they stock me too :P)

And totally go to Hello Again (223 Long street)
They sell awesome shirts and stock Hout Couture sunglasses!!

No comments: