Friday, August 26, 2011

what I've been upto....


So since my last post I've been VERY BUSY!
So here's a short recap of what I've been up to so my monkeys know what been happening:


1. I've been teaching Foundation Course in Design at CPUT (mail me if you want more info)
and also been playing with a new range....

2. I've also been visiting Lauren Fowler (my-female-version-of-me-friend) and The Fringe Arts
where Lauren has been a window artist!

I also was invited to their blogger night, organised by Miss Fowler...

3. Catching up with Oh Dear Megan, girl knows some good coffee joints and
something exciting is in the pipeline kids....

aaaand then:


4. I've been working on a very exciting 2nd range,
that will be exclusively available from The Fringe Arts!!!

Stay Tuned.....

No comments: