Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Design Indaba... it was rad

Design Indaba came and went.
It was rad!
So much work, but amazing experience though.
This is my stand... Isn't she pretty.... Feedback I got about my jewellery was amazing and so many new ideas for new pieces.
My next door neighbour was Oh Dear Megan, this girl had her hands full with people. I think she must have sold out on day one. Traded her one of my pieces for a ring... So chuffed!

But we also met the two coolest girls from Durban: Michelle Stewart (above) and Lauren Batchelor (below). Both currently finishing their degrees, I can't wait to see what they come up with in future!
And then there were my old favourites... my dear friends, Lauren Fowler from Lost is a place too, an illustrator and thing maker... I need one of her x-stitch hoops....

Pictured below is Chantal Louw (being a bit crazy) from The Fringe Arts... Their stand was amazing, I kept hearing the most amazing things from people about them....

It was an amazing experience and I really can't wait to see what's in store now....

No comments: