Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the first of many to come....

So these are photo's I took from a cast I did.... These pieces are mean to be for the little black heart, sneaky you guys see some pieces I haven't told anyone will be in the range yet... hehehe, naughty... and some of the pieces are for my Btech range...


The Little black heart is going well, there are going to be 13 pieces in the range. My Btech range however is a little more problematic. Seems one needs an artist statement, but what is mine? And do I really want to follow a set pattern when I am not sure that pattern is what i want to follow? Time to think, I think....

1 comment:

Pseudonaja said...

Often you'll create the art first, and then in the art itself see what your motivation was even before you were consciously aware of it yourself. The latent mind is a powerful and complex thing, my friend...